To Save Money...
You Need To Know Where To Look!

On average, rental costs account for 10% of a temporary heating budget. 

Where does the other 90% go?

Give your project the cost advantage you deserve by using Thermal Intelligence's Basecamp Smart Heat Technology.  

Superior Product, Lower Cost. 

How to save on Industrial heating costs?

When you are looking for ways to save on your industrial flameless heating cost, you need to know where to look.

Too often when people are looking for savings on their temporary industrial heating budgets the focus is on rental rates. 

But that's where temporary heat is different.

The rent only accounts for about 10% of the total heating cost, and the other 90% is fuel. You can see from the graph that the rental cost only accounts for a small portion of the overall heating scope cost.

Fueling, monitoring, and servicing costs are also considerable and can be as costly as the rent itself.

Save Big On Your Industrial Heating Budget by Using BASECAMP, An Ultra Efficient 3-in-1 Industrial Heater, Light Tower & Generator

Thermal Intelligence's Basecamp Smart heat technology provides tremendous cost savings for your project by simply providing a better all-around solution.

Contact us to find out exactly how you can leverage technology to eliminate the brain damage associated with temporary heat. Deliver a superior solution to your worksite, and lower your costs.

Thermal Intelligence’s Basecamp – Superior product, lower cost.