KNOW BEFORE YOUR ON-SITE HEATERS STOP RESPONDING WITH SMARTTALK
MONITOR, MAINTAIN & REPORT
SmartTalk monitors your heaters 24/7, and alerts you via SMS, email, and phone before there’s a problem with any of them – reducing risk, increasing safety, and eliminating the need to manually patrol the heaters yourself.
How it Works
- SmartTalk automatically monitors & logs your equipment performance 24/7.
- If a heater fails, or is about to fail, SmartTalk lets you know instantly through SMS, phone, and email.
What it Does
- 24/7 remote monitoring keeps an eye on your equipment.
- Tracks & logs required maintenance, and lets you know when maintenance is required.
- Weekly reports are auto-generated showing uptime, downtime, SmartTalk notifications, and maintenance milestones.
Respond Instantly to Heater Downtime:
- SmartTalk instantly notifies you when a problem occurs, or if SmartTalk predicts that a problem is imminent.
- This enables your team to respond immediately to the issue at hand, and get you back to full operation ASAP. Prolonged heater downtime is now a thing of the past.
24/7 Remote Monitoring:
- SmartTalk never stops listening as long as it has connectivity. It’s always ready to report a problem, day or night.
24/7 Equipment Status Updates:
- Check on your equipment any time and get real-time status updates. Take comfort in knowing that if the situation changes, you’ll be alerted ASAP
Monitors & Logs Maintenance Milestones:
- Factory pre-set maintenance standards are programmed into SmartTalk. When maintenance is required / imminent, SmartTalk lets you know, and you can dispatch a crew to the exact heater in need.
- Then, when maintenance is complete, it can be logged into SmartTalk and the cycle reset, so you’re always prepared.
Weekly Reports for Faster, More Precise Action:
- Every week, key stakeholders of your choosing receive the following reports:
- calculated run time,
- Downtime, and scheduled maintenance requirements.
- Also included is a list of all SmartTalk alarms/notifications that have been triggered in the past week.
- With this information, you can spot trends and potential risks with certain units and strike before a problem arises. You can also use this report to dispatch maintenance crews to only the units requiring service.
Secure your site with SmartTalk, ASAP
Let’s talk about you and your site and see if SmartTalk is right for you.